Each different in style and decor, our rooms, suites and apartments have private entrances and outdoor spaces (veranda or garden). Each accommodation, made of local materials such as wood, terracotta and ceramics, has been carefully restored and conveys the typical Tuscan atmosphere with authentic Chianti area touches, such as old paintings, rugs, king size beds of exceptional quality, marble and wooden bedside tables.
All efforts have been made to make your stay in Fonte de’ Medici as safe as possible.
Below is our list of security measures:
• We maintain a cordial and warm, but distant relationship.
• All staff wear a mask or a screen and measure their temperature daily.
• Hotel guests are required to wear a mask in the common areas and to maintain a social distance of 2 meters.
• The table arrangements guarantee the required distance of 2 meters.
• The buffet table has been replaced by an open air kitchen with a wood oven and barbeque.
• We offer the possibility of having meals in your room.
• Our restaurant and drinks cards are also available in digital format on the website.
• The surfaces of the rooms and common areas are periodically disinfected, as per current sanitary rules.
• We pay particular attention to room ventilation.
• You will find a series of workstations to disinfect your hands in the hotel and in your accommodation.
• Should you decide that you do not want others to enter your room (such as the cleaning staff) you can choose not to accept the daily room cleaning service.
• Our small gym and sauna will remain open by reservation only, to guarantee entry for families.
• Thermal temperature scanners are always available in the hotel.
• At check-in, you will receive useful tips and advice for a respectful stay in the hotel and in your reserved garden space near the swimming pool.
We abide by the current Covid-19 protocol dictated by the national health service.
As such, certain services offered by our structure have been modified to respect this protocol:
Swimming pool: 1 person every 7 square meters in the water, with a distance of 1 meter per person (if not from the same family unit).
No more than 14 people can access the pool at the same time. This will be left to the guests’ good civic responsibility. The service personnel will be equipped with the PPE required for the type of service offered.
Restaurant: all Guests must wear a mask when they are not at their table. Tables will be placed at the mandatory distance from other tables/chairs (except for the same family unit). It is not possible for guests to serve themselves at the buffet. The hotel personnel will serve the Guests at breakfast.
Rooms: Each room will undergo thorough sanitation before the entry of a new Guest. The service personnel will be equipped with PPE required for the type of service offered.
Reception: upon arrival of the guest, every precaution regarding social distancing and the limitation of gatherings will be implemented. In the event of online check-in, guest may be asked to forward personal documents for registration. The service personnel will be equipped with PPE required for the type of service offered.
PPE: PPE required by current legislation must be worn inside the structure, maintaining the social distance of 2 meters in common areas.